21) I have a tattoo of a skull and crossbones (although the dye has worn out of the once-red eyes). But I'm not telling you exactly where it is.
22) I've been arrested and put in a cell three times on suspicion of smoking dope. But I've never been charged - I've never been big on the stuff but I've been at loads of parties wetc with people who have.. I once had a Friday night ruined when eight policemen turned up and searched the house. They had a month-long warrant with one day remaining. Obviously, we were a long way from the top of their list of suspects. Twats. One of the cops went through my bag of smelly washing. Served him right.
23) I have been ironing my own shirts since about the age of nine. One day I'll master the technique.
24) I have supported Manchester United ever since I could kick a football. And, before you start, in the 70s and 80s we were crap. And, yes, I've been to Old Trafford loads of times.
25) I was once kidnapped in the middle of a busy pub in York by masked men who threw a bag over my head, tied me up, bundled me into the back of a vehicle and kept me overnight. It turned out they were members of the Territorial Army who had been persuaded to kidnap me in aid of a music charity I was involved with. Listeners to the local radio station pledged money to keep me in the barracks til the morning. I nearly shat myself at first but they were a good bunch, fed me and gave me beer and fags. It was quite a laugh in the end but I wouldn't recommend it...
26) Three of my last four girlfriends have been American. I am starting to worry about this.
27) I don't wear a watch. Haven't for years. I stop the things, somehow.
28) I'm excellent at remembering song lyrics. And I can hear whole songs in my head - the harmonies, all the instrument parts, everything.
29) Since childhood I've always bitten my fingernails. Recently, I've noticed that I've stopped. There was no conscious decision and no special effort, so I've no idea why. Just wish I could do the same with the bloody Marlboros.
30) I was born on a Thursday. So I've 'far to go'; So I'd best be off, then... So long, it's been a blast.